Your Investment Helps HVCA to Give Art to the Community
The HVCA is a not for profit 501c3 with a big mission. Annually we provide over 40 programs and events for free or at low cost to the region along with a free Art Center that hosts artists and multiple activities monthly. We are dedicated to making sure that each and every one of YOUR dollars counts:
- We reinvest 85% of revenue it receives back into the community through our arts programming and arts education
- We provide access to arts education to 30,000 local students annually
- We support and promote the depth and breadth of Michigan artists
- We provide access to arts programming and arts education to over 100,000 annually in our region
- We provide access to the arts to over 3,500 seniors annually in our region
We have NO local government funding, each and every dollar is raised through grants, donations and activities fees each year.
The HVCA cannot accomplish its mission without YOU! Consider supporting your local Arts Center and our Arts For Life mission in the region! Your contribution is tax-deductible and can even be done through an automated monthly donation to make a difference all year long.
$25 could help support our gallery series
$50 could sponsor a gallery opening
$100 could sponsor THREE or more deserving individuals to attend a VanGo tour
$250 could sponsor FIVE 2nd grade classrooms’ participation in our in-school enrichment programming
$500 could sponsor the ENTIRE Tunes for Tots Program that provides 300 at-risk pre-schoolers to the wonders of music, theater, and fine art
Become a Sustaining Monthly Contributor to the HVCA!